Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

David Davies

puts a smile on your face (part two
« on: 21/10/2009 at 19:34 »
 :z4
last month I had a smiley moment at haddo, being a novice I caught my first brownie
well I was back at haddo last week and for me I had another smiley moment
first fish a lovely 12lb rainbow, my legs and arms were shot when I landed it , thankfully mike was on hand to record it for me , as my friends down here might not believe me (it was how big?), I caught it on a small damsell kindly given to me by mike (expert knowledge or what). concerning the disscussions about small fisheries, large fisheries , large catches small catches well I am probally not qualified to add anything , but the thing I get out of all this is pure PLEASURE whether it be a large catch or not, my pleasure starts when I pull up in my car at haddo and set off to walk around the lake, the rest is a bonus, and one of the best things about haddo is that I always go home end of the day, having learnt something new , either from mike or other people fishing there, forgive me this is not an ad" for haddo as I am quiet sure it is equally picturesque at other fisheries, but I don"t know any other
anyway I am still sat at home in north yorks with that big grin still on my face, yes that was it mike A HAMLET MOMENT
many thanks mike, see you next spring, god willing

Jim Eddie

Re: puts a smile on your face (part two
« Reply #1 on: 21/10/2009 at 19:41 »
Dave

Good stuff  :z16 to many people these days are glass half empty , good to see some positive people :cool:
Life really is to short, more people should be like Dave just enjoy.

:z18

Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com