Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Trout Fishery For Sale?
« on: 12/09/2009 at 19:59 »
Hi folks :cool:

Fascinating day today ........ one of my first customers of the day asked me if it was true that the fishery was up for sale! :shock

Then, a while later, somebody came in for a chat about the fishery, they had also heard the news :roll

Then, later on this afternoon, somebody else came in to chat about the fishery :roll

So we have a rumour ...... and it would seem ..... possibly two potential buyers already! :shock

But the answer is of course no, I have not put the fishery up for sale on the market ...... and if I did, the obvious place to start advertising it would be on the forum and on the website :wink

It is however an interesting development and as I said to the folk that came to see me today ..... "I guess in reality, all businesses are for sale"

Best wishes
Mike

ColinC

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery For Sale?
« Reply #1 on: 12/09/2009 at 21:36 »
Rumours travel fast dont they , almost as fast as the growing  :z15 that got away :z4

Jim Doyle

« Reply #2 on: 13/09/2009 at 08:27 »
I think that interest would cease when potential buyers found that you came with the fishery as part of the package Mike.!!!!! :cool: :wink :z4

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 13/09/2009 at 16:59 »
I think that interest would cease when potential buyers found that you came with the fishery as part of the package Mike.!!!!! :cool: :wink :z4

:z4  :z4  :z4

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com