Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

www.flycasting.se/
« on: 20/03/2009 at 23:29 »
Hi Stefan

http://www.flycasting.se/ ...... Great website :z16

Have you any plans for an english version?

Best wishes
Mike

Stefan Siikavaara

Re: www.flycasting.se/
« Reply #1 on: 21/03/2009 at 01:09 »
Hi Mike!

Thanks! Itīs a clean, fast shell and it indexes well on the search engines. Techincally I am pleased with it but the content part has been slow for a while.

I have not updated it in quite a while. Used to have it running pretty tight with regular updates, new videos and articles from friends (there is a bunch of very good writing in there from Mats and others). Then I got very tied up in other things, writing on Loops and a swedish board, a lot of emails, we bought a house, I intensified my casting practise and...fishing of course. Oh, work does take some time too and a lot of energy.

So, if I am not capable of running it as it should be run in swedish I figure I canīt do it better in two languages either.

I do have plans for that site though. But first I need to complete a couple of things and shoot a lot of videos. Those clips on there does not really reflect my casting anymore and they are not as pedagogic as I want them to be.

For now I am just holding on to that domain and using is as a contact page basically.

Have you visited Mikes site? It lives!!!  http://michaelheritage.wordpress.com/

Best regards
Stefan

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 21/03/2009 at 18:21 »
Hi Stefan

I actually enjoy looking round it even though I don't understand the language :z16

Yes, I drop in to Mike's blog every day :wink

Best wishes
Mike

Mike Heritage

« Reply #3 on: 22/03/2009 at 20:52 »
Hello Boys :z4

About time you did an English version Stefan.

My blog is just an accident waiting to happen :oops

Mike

Mike Barrio

« Reply #4 on: 22/03/2009 at 21:06 »
Hi Mike :z14

Welcome to the forum :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #5 on: 22/03/2009 at 21:12 »
Awesome  :z14

Welcome Mike :z16

Sandy

Ben Dixon

« Reply #6 on: 22/03/2009 at 21:18 »
Snapper Heritage! Welcome aboard :grin

Ben

Stefan Siikavaara

« Reply #7 on: 23/03/2009 at 09:23 »
Hi Mike!

Very glad to see you here! Your blog is great reading, canīt wait for the next chapter.

"Snapper-Heritage"  :z4 :z4 :z4  I held my breath when you tried my 6wt last summer...   :z3

Best regards
Stefan

Mike Heritage

« Reply #8 on: 23/03/2009 at 16:07 »
I was hoping ''snapper'' refered to my photographic talent :z6. I am getting too old to break rods any more, your favorites are safe in my hands.

Lovely looking water Mike, I might be able to get there on the Monday so long as I can get back to Aberdeen for my flight sometime in the afternoon, how far away is it from the airport?.

Mike

Mike Barrio

« Reply #9 on: 23/03/2009 at 16:24 »
I was hoping ''snapper'' refered to my photographic talent :z6. I am getting too old to break rods any more, your favorites are safe in my hands.

Lovely looking water Mike, I might be able to get there on the Monday so long as I can get back to Aberdeen for my flight sometime in the afternoon, how far away is it from the airport?.

Mike

Hi Mike

About 20 to 25 minutes, I'm sure one of us can run you to the airport :wink

Cheers
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com