Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Tynet Trout Fishery
« on: 25/02/2009 at 11:49 »
For those that have not been, here's a few pictures of Tynet Trout Fishery.  We only opened last April and we are a family run business.  Numbers are restricted to 10 Anglers at once but never had to enforce that yet as we are fairly quiet. Fishing has picked up now the cold weather's gone.  Prices are:

Up to 2 hrs C&R £10 Keep 1st fish £12
Up to 4 hrs C&R £12 Keep 1st fish £14

All Day C&R £16

Ooops, tried attaching images using the insert image tab but failed, how do I attach photo's ?

j.r fartley

Re: Tynet Trout Fishery
« Reply #1 on: 25/02/2009 at 14:22 »
mikes pretty good at attatching images  :z4

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 25/02/2009 at 16:55 »
Hi there :cool:
Welcome to the forum :z16

Try using http://www.imageshack.us/ ...... you can upload your photos there ( use the resize image facility and choose "640X480 for message boards" )

Once you have them uploaded, you'll see links to the left of your image, choose the "Codes" tab and then copy the link beside "Forum" ...... You can then paste your copy of that link on here and it will show your photo :wink

Hope that helps
Best wishes
Mike

Fisher

« Reply #3 on: 25/02/2009 at 19:16 »
Where exactly is the fishery for those who might wish to pay a visit to try somewhere different?  do you have a website?

Size/depth and general description would help people make up their mind if they would like to pay you a visit.

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 25/02/2009 at 21:13 »
If it's the water I'm thinking of, it's a mere hop and skip from Buckie on the way to Fochabers at Bridge of Tynet.

Intimate small water is one way to describe the water I saw at Tynet, if it's the same fishery  :?

« Reply #5 on: 27/02/2009 at 11:49 »
Yep that's the place, just opposite the Mill Hotel at the Bridge of Tynet.  The Fishery is about 1 acre in size and about 6-7 ft deep at one end and 4-5 at the other, ther's alos a small island in the middle.  We are a quiet secluded place that has prection from the wind except if coming from the south.

I'll try to upload the photo's as described.

« Reply #6 on: 27/02/2009 at 11:58 »
[URL=http://img201.imageshack.

Barry Robertson

« Reply #8 on: 27/02/2009 at 19:25 »
LOL  :z4

Hamish Young

« Reply #9 on: 27/02/2009 at 21:08 »
No, tried playing with that link a few ways and still no joy  :z8

Dave Mundie

« Reply #10 on: 27/02/2009 at 22:58 »
I did a search on inage shack and found this don't know if its the place or not http://profile.imageshack.us/search.php?q=Tynet+Trout+Fishery  :z8

Dave

ARF!!

« Reply #11 on: 27/02/2009 at 23:19 »
TRY www.photobucket.com its free, sing up, go on click browse select pic you want press open, it up loads, hover over pic you want to post go to bottom of the drop down list of links right click the last one select copy, come back on here open reply  box right again press paste your done submit.  :z4

Mike Barrio

« Reply #12 on: 28/02/2009 at 00:47 »
Hi there "Tynet"

I'll send you a message ( see "My Messages" ) with my email address and if you send me your photos as attachments I will post them on here for you if you like.

Hope this helps
Best wishes
Mike Barrio

« Reply #13 on: 01/03/2009 at 18:06 »
Thanks for that Mike,  A couple of pictures sent to your e-mail address.  The link to the other Tynet pictures posted above are not of Tynet Trout Fishery.  Thanks for trying though to the person that Posted the link.  Haven't had alot of time to play with the images yet due the wife just getting out of Hospital after a Ladies operation.  Hope to get more time soon.

Thanks again

Mike Barrio

« Reply #14 on: 01/03/2009 at 19:45 »
Hi Karl :z16

Here are your photos of the fishery.

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com