Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Cameron deBoth

Re: Orvis Toy Day @ Haddo, Sunday 15th March
« Reply #60 on: 16/03/2009 at 12:19 »
put up much of a fight? lol

Ben Dixon

« Reply #61 on: 17/03/2009 at 09:58 »
It did actually, it was one angry trout!!  Really nice fish, only about 3lb but really went well and in excellent condition, still cannot believe it took that lure that was on the end of about 4ft of 25lb fluorocarbon!  The rod was quite light, 13ft 7wt and not that stiff made really easy work of covering water  :z4

Cheers

Ben

Iain Goolager

« Reply #62 on: 18/03/2009 at 20:54 »
Dave23 were you fishing in the boat with Jedi?
Monksmyre were you the guy that was up to drop his daughter off at the airport (or something like that)?

Perhaps name badges might be the order of the day in future. :wink

Ben you've sold me on the chest Pack, will go and see Davie after work tomorrow.

Iain

Dave Mundie

« Reply #63 on: 19/03/2009 at 18:02 »
Iain yes that was me the quiet one in the corner, which one were you the only one i knew there was Jim.

Looking through the post i think Monksmyre was the guy in the first picture with the cup in his hand but not sure.

Dave

Derek McLaren

« Reply #64 on: 20/03/2009 at 00:22 »
Iain yes that was me the quiet one in the corner, which one were you the only one i knew there was Jim.

Looking through the post i think Monksmyre was the guy in the first picture with the cup in his hand but not sure.

Dave

Yip that was me ,the quite one with the coffe in his hand :cool:, funny enough that used to be my C.B. Handle. The Quite one that is

10 10 Im'e gone  :z4  :z4  :z4

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com