Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Help needed!
« on: 31/01/2009 at 09:32 »
Folks,
Along with a small 'posse' I'm in the midst of planning an interesting event on Donside, looking for a few things to tie up some loose ends and could do with some assistance from our local forum members :wink
Might add to this in the coming weeks, but first off:

Anyone own, or have good contacts with, a marquee company or a just a marquee :?
I'm on the lookout for two good sized marquees  :z17

I have approached some local firms and waiting for replies, but any hints or tips would be bloody handy.

Either here in this thread or via PM please  :z16

Hamish  :z3

Mike Barrio

Re: Help needed!
« Reply #1 on: 31/01/2009 at 22:20 »
Do you know anybody in the scouts Hamish? They usually have them, or know where to borrow one :wink

They might well be interested in coming along to your event too :z17

So, might be an idea to perhaps approach a scout group located in the area of the event?

Best wishes
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 31/01/2009 at 23:11 »
A sound idea Mr B  :z16

clark

« Reply #3 on: 31/01/2009 at 23:51 »
there is a scouts group in potterton hamish if that is of any use ?? i used to go there so i know some of the guy that run it , or rather i know the guys that use to run it dont know who runs it now  :z4 hope this is of use to you  :z16
clark

Keith

« Reply #4 on: 01/02/2009 at 05:00 »
Hello - Ellon Boys Brigade have a couple of marquees that they put up at local gala etc.  My brother is an officer with them i will PM you with his number.

Hamish Young

« Reply #5 on: 01/02/2009 at 09:18 »
Cheers Keith, I'll give him a buzz  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com