Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jim Doyle

grayling
« on: 20/12/2008 at 12:03 »
Another chance for those of you who wish to have ago for these super fish.  I am in the middle of try ing to set up a day on the 18th jan.  Its on our usual beat of that Perthshire river(Worked last time,so nomention of its name) pm me if you want details.  It is not a serious day but some very good fish get caught and good company is the norm. There will be the usual eats and the cost is £6.  all are welcome  jim

Barry Robertson

Re: grayling
« Reply #1 on: 20/12/2008 at 21:58 »
Guess what, Iam offshore for this!.
Maybe next time  :wink,
We will have to try the isla when i get home this time!

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: 22/12/2008 at 12:54 »
Kids weekend for me so no chance, would loved to have come along...Grayling are by far one of my favourites.

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #3 on: 22/12/2008 at 16:05 »
I would be interested in this. Never has a cast at the Grayling but always wanted to!

Would need to double check closer to the time! Also anyone fancy a bit of a car share from Aberdeen?

Stoneyton

« Reply #4 on: 25/12/2008 at 00:40 »
Hi Jim,

My pal and I are interested in joining you for some grayling fishing, he has done a fair bit of grayling fishing on the River Earn before and I was going with him around mid January to have a go for the first time. So joining up with you seems like a good idea.
How can we tie in with you so that we  can meet up on the 18th january?

cheers, Norrie

Iain Goolager

« Reply #5 on: 09/01/2009 at 22:32 »
Hi Jim,

I was planning to contact you nearer the time........works been snowballing over the last 8 weeks or so and is looking like being a busy month, her indoors is working much more hours from home which means brat sitting duties far exceeding the deal I thought I brokered before he arrived.

I can only say that I doubt it but if there is a change I'll let you know......pity as it's a great day out and the guys are brand new.

Iain

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com