Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Cameron deBoth

Re: Loose rod joints
« Reply #15 on: 25/08/2008 at 12:50 »
Got to get out soon! Fancy a trip somewhere? Cameron(luckyshot) and Iain Cameron are keen for a bash :)

Damn right I am, as long as im free of a weekend and not on holiday (20th Sep - 5th Oct = DISNEY FLORIDAY haha)

salar35

« Reply #16 on: 25/08/2008 at 16:25 »
Hhmm.......interesting how "loose rod joints" became "how to add photos" became "a dissertation on pike fishing"!!!

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #17 on: 25/08/2008 at 16:39 »
Hhmm.......interesting how "loose rod joints" became "how to add photos" became "a dissertation on pike fishing"!!!

yea sorry about that..................  :oops

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #18 on: 25/08/2008 at 16:43 »

thats a little unfair as the rod Chris is having problems with is an out and out Pike rod!  :z7

:wink :z4

You lot think a 3 weight is a heavy rod.. :z4 :z4 :z4

:z18

esoxfly

« Reply #19 on: 25/08/2008 at 19:31 »
 :oops  My fault!  Inexperienced poster :? :wink- sorry if the extended thread frustrated regulars!

You'll see I did eventually start a new thread in the fly tying section.

and for the record ....... I have been known to wander off into the wilds of Assynt  :z2 with a 5 weight and have been intrigued by the various discussions about 3 weights etc.   :z16

The variety is one of the best things about this forum IMHO.   :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #20 on: 25/08/2008 at 22:35 »
Doesn't frustrate me ........ I like like variety and "wandering threads" :z16

Cheers
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com