Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Rocket fishing rod?
« on: 27/05/2008 at 23:39 »
Magnus posted this link on sexyloops and I just couldn't resist sharing it with you :z4

I'm thinking that I could possibly do away with the cost of boats and float tubes etc at the fishery and you folks can use these new rods from the bank, even with trees behind you :z7

Watch the video at https://www.spindirect.com/product.php?productid=16432&s=rocketmaxcast&sessid=0cec0e275ec10866f5bf957b27c6ea79

Cheers
Mike

Hamish Young

Re: Rocket fishing rod?
« Reply #1 on: 28/05/2008 at 08:25 »
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - dear God  :shock

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ::)

Mind you........... cunning idea :oops

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #2 on: 28/05/2008 at 08:50 »
Ace :z16

Is the response from a 10 year old, are we getting one, was the next question :z6

I thought it was a great way to get kids into the concept of fishing, once hooked
they would probably want to mimic the guys they see catching more with proper tackle.
So Cool. From the slightly older 10 year old :z7

Only in America :z4

Sandy

Iain Goolager

« Reply #3 on: 28/05/2008 at 10:09 »
I really don't see the issue I've been using one for years and think they are great! You can throw your 'flicker' much further than with a fly rod and you don't need a rod licence.
The added benefit is that if the fish aren't biting you can use it to 'take out' some woodpigeon - everyone's a winner!

Or maybe not :z6

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com